If you are considering a new system to improve your processes, then AIS FInance Improvement Workshops can help you to focus on the right areas that will:
- have the biggest positive impact on your planning and reporting processes
- identify areas where the cost to benefit ratio is highest
- identify options that carry the lowest risk vs the potential improvement
Over the past 20 years AIS has been working with organisations to make tangible benefit gains through systems projects. Recently we launched a programme with CIMA UK to provide a structured process for process improvement through benchmarking, opportunities assessment and process blueprinting.
So what is the scope of the workshops?
- Reporting strategy
- Corporate planning and consolidation
- Divisional finance and operational planning and management reporting
- Enabling finance as a business partner
What do you get?
- Benchmark vs leading practices
- Options analysis of key areas to focus
- Blueprint of future processes
- Roadmap / plan to effect change
- Book an initial scoping workshop
- High level blueprint and options appraisal
- Agree possible deep dives on individual process areas